I present to you the first Odds & Ends, a curated collection of adventurous, creative and stylish online finds.
1) I actually cannot take credit for this first find, the hubby sent it to me thinking I would like it and boy, does that guy know me or what. Miss Moss lives up to her claim to “share rad things that are nice to look at” (see above). She also makes the meanest playlists around.
2) Skinny laMinx is the label of designer and illustrator Heather Moore. Her adorably patterned fabrics, chic drawings, beautiful photography and all sorts of ingenious DIY projects will have you busting out the glue, scissors and tape. Time to get crafty.
3) I’m pretty sure I need to add one of these Tory Burch cuffs to my stack of bracelets.
4) Kait over at Yuppie Love introduced me via Instagram to Society6, a group of independent artists selling their prints on t-shirts, hoodies, iPhone cases and skins. Best thing right now? Shipping is free worldwide till Sunday (guess who ordered a new iPhone case!).
5) Remodelista is a collective of talented interior designers that mix old and new, expensive and recycled to create lovely living spaces. If we owned a house, I’d be reno-ready with this stylish little site.